Providers South Australia
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Conservation and Land Management Training Package (AHC10)
- Animal Care and Management Training Package (ACM10)
The training providers (RTOs) that are listed to deliver Australian Apprenticeship training and general training under these packages vary over time. A list of providers for qualifications is available from Training.gov.au (TGA).
Quick link to the web pages - http://training.gov.au/Reports/RtoDeliveryUnits:
- Enter either AHC10 or ACM10
- Check the SA box and View Report
- Open the Training Provider details (by double clicking on their code on the left hand side of the page)
- Under the Organisational details click the Scope tab to find details in relation to the qualifications for which the Organisation is scoped to deliver and assess.
Note that training organisations can deliver nationally and need not necessarily be based in South Australia.
Please contact the Education and Training Adviser if you need additional assistance.